Welcomes you to San Antonio
The blend of various cultures in San Antonio can be seen in our wide range of food options. During your stay, you can experience authentic Mexican cuisine at Mi Tierra (12.3 mi/19.8 km) and La Panadería (4.0 mi/6.4 km)
Try award winning Texas Barbeque at 2M Smokehouse (21.7 mi/34.9 km) and 2 Bros. BBQ Market (9.5 mi/15.3 km).
The Pearl (13.6 mi/21.9 km) is a historic area in San Antonio that is home to a variety of restaurants, and is a nice place to grab a drink or food.
- The Alamo (14.3 mi/23.0 km)
- Tower of the Americans (15.3 mi/24.6 km)
- San Antonio Botanical Garden (15.2 mi/24.5 km)
- UTSA Institute of Texas Cultures (15.2 mi/24.6 km)
- SeaWorld (9.5 mi/15.3 km)
- Six Flags (3.9 mi/6.3 km)
Things to do
- The Riverwalk (14.6 mi/23.5 km) for food, drinks, and shopping
- John T. Floore’s Country Store (8.0 mi/12.9 km) for a country music experience
- George’s Keep (6.1 mi/9.8 km) is a relaxed cocktail bar
- Scenic drive through Historic Downtown Boerne (19.4 mi/31.2 km)
- Nature walk at Eisenhower Park (7.5 mi/12.1 km)
- What’s Brewing Coffee Shop (10.7 mi/17.2 km)
- Experience different aspects of Mexican culture at El Mercado (15.2 mi/24.5 km)
San Antonio offers a wide variety of shopping options for you to visit during your stay. You can find quality cowboy boots at Cavender’s (8.1 mi/13 km), local culture at the Riverwalk (14.6 mi/23.5 km) and Mexican at El Mercado (15.2 mi/24.5 km).
Our outdoor shopping mall, La Cantera (3.4 mi/5.5 km), is home to many favorite brands.
If you don’t mind a short drive, the city of San Marcos is home to San Marcos Premium Outlets and Tanger Outlets with discounted shopping (49.4 mi/ 79.5 km).
5757 Farinon Drive,
San Antonio, TX 78249
Grocery Near Ethium
H- E- B Plus!
12777 I- 10
San Antonio, TX 78230
Riverbend Garage 400
E Commerce St
San Antonio, TX 78205
Airport Gas Station
7203 San Pedro Ave San
Antonio, TX 78216
Alamo Taxi Company
8600 Wurzbach Rd
San Antonio, TX 78240
4502 Medical Drive,
San Antonio, TX 78229